WellTracking 6.3 is released
Learn what's new in the latest update
We are happy to announce that the new WellTracking 6.3 has been released and is available for download.
What’s new in WellTracking 6.3:
1. WellTracking 6.3 is a minor update with changes and enhancements addressing the ArcGIS 10.6 compatibility issue.
Working with WellTracking 6.3 in ArcGIS 10.6.
2. Added option to fill in the WELLBORE attribute table with the date of the first drilling.
3. Extended options of creating project wellbore – now it is possible to specify the interlayer entry point Т0.
4. Added possibility to include specified target-points to the Source drilling data report.
5. New tool to select language added to the Administration tool group.
6. New option in the Change configuration tool that allows to always create catwalk by creating the wellhead on the wellrow.
7. New option to make correction by the rotor mark while correcting the wellheads.
Try these and other options, click here to download WellTracking 6.3.