Recently, both mobile and stationary units are used to perform drilling works. Sometimes part of the well sequence is drilled by stationary unit, and another part is drilled by the mobile unit, at that both units can be used almost simultaneously. WellTracking functionality allows processing data obtained from both drilling methods.
All data processed using WellTracking is verified automatically. Such data verification allows minimizing potential human factor risks while entering coordinate information to geodatabase.
Available types of data verification:
- Verification at system login;
- Verification at loading data to geodatabase;
- Protection from data duplication;
- Verification of geometry;
- Verification of attributes;
- Verification before data deletion.
Working with archive wells data
Batch loading of wellheads and their geometries, as well as automatic creation of pad areas in one operation.ds.
Data migration in WellTracking means transferring various different formats of data obtained while drilling process to ArcGIS supported formats and so bringing them to general international standards.
WellTracking provides easy-to-use but powerful data loading tools, enabling drilling data verification and unauthorized access protection.
- Correcting project wellhead locations based on actual field data;
- Calculating corrected gyroscope geometry;
- Evaluating project wellbore location accuracy in case of drilling near existing wellbores.
Unified corporate data storage
WellTracking automates all tasks related to manage life-cycle of the well allowing to control all stages of the drilling process. It keeps your data archives organized, updated, and verified, and can be seamlessly integrated to existing infrastructure of your company.